Saturday, October 3, 2015, 7:00 PM
We play on the first Saturday of the Month, October through May.
Each month we have an assigned host couple who will decide if they would prefer to play at the church or at their home. Please call to see where we are playing this month. The place listed is IF we are playing at the church.
- Party Bridge Scoring - 300 points - One Game 500 points - two games 100 - part score.
- Four hands played each round.
- If a hand is passed out, dealer re-deals.
- All one bids are played.
- $1.00 per person goes toward the prize money of the night.
- $.25 per person goes into the “quarter jar” – we use this money to offset the cost of the dinner we have in May each year, or to purchase new cards/supplies if needed.