Thursday, March 9, 2017, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Join presenter, Jay Arbetter, at this 3rd workshop in the Living Your Strengths through the Job Search Series, where he will share with you how to make networking work:
• Uncover more opportunities with people you know
• Effectively expand your networking base
• Strategically use your time for networking
• Successfully ask favors when seeking opportunities and face-to-face meetings
• Increase your confidence and learn how to overcome “networking reluctance”
Jay Arbetter is Senior Vice President for UBS where he helps his clients create high-quality financial portfoilios. He has more than 30 years of experience in finance and specializes in retirement planning and special needs advisement. Jay has conducted seminars on networking for hundreds of job seekers in the Dallas area.
This seminar is for unemployed and underemployed workers, “career changers”, business developers and anyone seeking career advancement.
Attendance at the first two workshops is not a prerequisite to register for this one.