First in a three-part series to help you fine tune your job search:
How do you write that perfect resume that gets you the interview and ultimately the job you want?
Let us help you understand what you are naturally good at and how to get that across on your resume and on sites like LinkedIn.
Why would you update your resume? Here are some important reasons to consider:
1. Remind yourself of your skills and accomplishments
2. In case you need to share your expertise
3. Track your professional progress
4. Develop a clearer idea of your strengths
5. In case a promotion becomes available
6. Prepare yourself for the worst
Take the Strengths assessment and bring a copy of your Strengths report as well as your current resume and join us for this for this workshop. You may register on Seton’s Website and www.setonparish.org or email LYSTeam@eseton.org.
Identify and Develop More Opportunities | Accelerate Your Job Search | Advance Your Career
Join presenter, Jay Arbetter, at this 3rd workshop in the Living Your Strengths through the Job Search Series, where he will share with you how to make networking work:
• Uncover more opportunities with people you know
• Effectively expand your networking base
• Strategically use your time for networking
• Successfully ask favors when seeking opportunities and face-to-face meetings
• Increase your confidence and learn how to overcome “networking reluctance”
Jay Arbetter is Senior Vice President for UBS where he helps his clients create high-quality financial portfoilios. He has more than 30 years of experience in finance and specializes in retirement planning and special needs advisement. Jay has conducted seminars on networking for hundreds of job seekers in the Dallas area.
This seminar is for unemployed and underemployed workers, “career changers”, business developers and anyone seeking career advancement.
Attendance at the first two workshops is not a prerequisite to register for this one.
For planning purposes, please register below.